yroll team, through mentoring people, monitoring processes, and ensuring technology is leveraged to exceed customer service level agreements (SLA) is required. This role will actively support process and technology initiatives that will improve the operational performance of the team while providing a great customer experience.
Primary/ Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
Your main responsibility is to ensure the day-to-day operations of the department are running smoothly.
Effectively manage a team of 7 -10 members.
Ensure that all daily production requirements are completed, ensuring the SLAs are met.
Support managers and leadership team with automation and transformation projects supported by business.
Maintain the required level of accuracy and implement quality control measures effectively.
Ability to coach/mentor/guide the team.
Communicate potential service issue or business issue to leadership team and draft/propose correction and mitigation plan.
Foster relationships with internal stakeholders by establishing and maintaining exceptional business relationships and working collaboratively.
Expected to demonstrate UKG core values
Generate operational metrics to communicate and manage the performance of the production team.
Must have the ability to manage difficult customer communications and the ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
Engage in hiring along with the manager.
Assist and encourage team members to submit process innovation ideas as per the assigned goals.
• Excellent understanding of end-to-end payroll processes
• Overall, 8 - 10 years of work experience of which last 5 years in US Payroll /HCM
• Problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
• Proficient in English, verbal and written
• Experience with leading a direct team
• Working knowledge of UKG Pro.
• Industry level payroll certification, like FPC or CPP
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Conflict resolution
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under stringent timelines
• Highly motivated and team oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].