Provide ongoing account management and technical support to large enterprise class customers as their dedicated but not exclusive Technical Account Manager.
• Facilitate the delivery and management of ongoing support services on UKG Workforce Management suite of products.
• Build a strong relationship with the customers and jointly determine the activities necessary for each account to successfully use UKG applications.
• Effectively communicate any product issues to the Customer, your Global Support peers and UKG EPIC team enabling timely solution delivery to the customer while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Answer customer questions on the use of UKG applications where applicable to their business issues and objectives. Introduce customers to new tools that may be relevant to their business needs where applicable.
• Provide ongoing support updates to customers on the effective use of UKG applications through new products, services and training information.
• Effectively negotiate and troubleshoot product, integration and infrastructure issues between customers, service, support, engineering as well as third party solution providers.
• Assist and support your colleagues in the Global Support team as required
• Practical experience supporting or implementing UKG Workforce Management products such as Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Data Manager and data collection devices along with experience with integrations is essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science or similar experience
• Customer Service experience, preferably with a background in enterprise software support
• Knowledge and understanding of computer system applications and databases
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills. Must be well organized, flexible and able to manage many details in a sometimes-stressful environment simultaneously
• Able to prioritize tasks in a busy technical support environment
• Fluency in a European language is a plus
• Travel occasionally to customer sites, sometimes on short notice
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.