as France, Bulgaria etc.
• Ensure that all processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Participate in payroll support functions; calculate, review, verify and post a variety of complex payroll data such as gross pay, retirement, contract adjustments, retroactive payments, hours, tax information and leave; balance, reconcile and submit payrolls for check processing; input of new hires and enrollment/separation applications for retirees and active employees in appropriate retirement system.
• Continuously looks for improvements in operational processes and designs and is responsible for implementing those initiatives.
• Defines standards and reusable approaches within the Services operations.
• Assist Manager in identifying training needs for new or existing associates.
• Serves as first point of escalation for all EMEA payrolls.
• Served as the subject matter expert in a role for a EMEA payroll processing
• Have 7-10 years of experience for EMEA payroll processing
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Acute attention to detail
• Advanced knowledge using the Microsoft Office Suite of software to include Outlook, Word and Excel, including VLOOKUP, formulas, and data analysis.
• Strong interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].