high-performance software products.
• Developing software products using modeling techniques and software design patterns
• Developing web-based business applications
• Participate in coding & designing of the application software
• Interpret informal requirement descriptions and detail them for other team members consumption
• Participate in code and design reviews to ensure quality and conformance to product standards
• Ability to communicate information effectively to customers at various organizational levels
• Demonstrate good analytical abilities, attention to detail and strong verbal & written communication skills in English.
5- 8 years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle
• Must have strong hands-on experience with Java and Spring, Spring Boot
• Good hands-on experience in Angular
• Good experience in SQL server, Mongo DB experience will be good to have
• Experience in object-oriented analysis, design & programming, database modeling, etc.
• Expertise knowledge of Microservices architecture
• Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit)
• Hands-on experience with Design Patterns
• Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc.
• One or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].