We are hiring software professionals who are high on energy, enthusiastic, and eager to work on cutting-edge technology. As a Quality Assurance, one will be expected to follow the modern test methodologies and processes throughout the software development lifecycle. The candidate must demonstrate good analytical abilities, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Work closely with the engineering team to design, test, and deliver Workforce applications
• Identify, develop, document, and execute test scenarios/test cases to ensure quality product releases and compliance to requirements
• Ensure all tests are automated using the technology and framework implemented for the project
• Ensure automation test suites are executed and maintained for any product, script updates
• Should have good knowledge and experience of functional testing, automation, reporting defects along with root cause, troubleshooting skills
• Ensuring proper functionality and performance of a wide variety of applications and platforms
• Good knowledge of SDLC/STLC
• Good knowledge of test design techniques and test case reviews
• Good knowledge & Experience about core Java, Selenium & API automation
• Good experience in SQL Server / Any database
• Graduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering from top colleges of state universities and other good engineering institutes with 60% through out academics
• 6-8 Years IT industry experience working with product companies and top-tier service level organization
• Strong experience in coding in Java
• Experience in testing SAAS/cloud products
• Good experience in test management tools like ALM, JIRA, Java Code, System Integration, Resiliency testing
• Experience with software test automation tool(s) like Selenium Webdriver
• Experience in API testing or Web Services Testing using Rest Assured, SOAP UI, POSTMAN
• Good at problem-solving with excellent documentation and communication skills
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.