omers using a defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. You will work in a team environment to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers.
Other responsibilities will include the following customer/site related tasks:
• Proven experience in the Software Development Life Cycle
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments (industry best practices, software best practices, consultative approach, enterprise thinking)
• Perform business rule analysis.
• Configure software applications and understand interfacing products.
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors.
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers.
• Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications.
• Advise customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures.
• Minimum 5+ years’ consulting experience
• Must be Bilingual in French and English
• Software applications implementation experience required
• Flexibility to travel when needed up to 25%
• Working experience in the workforce management/HR industry
• Consulting/customer interface experience
• Experience working with SQL relational database management systems. SQL scripting knowledge a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience with HR/Payroll packages a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field or related experience.
*Quebec candidates: While French is required for Quebec roles, use of the English language is also required due to the global nature of the business and the need to interact with UKG US headquarters and international sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.