olicies, and procedures in Bulgaria and Ireland.
The successful candidate will work with the business to help determine Reward issues or opportunities predominantly across Ireland and Bulgaria. You will lead on reward tasks such as the annual cycle, salary structures and benefits support/administration/analysis.
As a Total Rewards Consultant you will:
• Ensure the delivery of all Reward administrative and operational processes are in-line with policy and governance frameworks
• Execute cyclical reward programmes and provided direction and guidance on multiple reward matters including annual review and annual bonuses
• Guide business stakeholders and local HR teams in all reward issues.
• Review total rewards policies and practices on an annual basis to ensure compliance and fit for purpose
• Provide updates on the latest commercial and/or technical developments in industry and reward profession, presenting potential impacts. Have an overview of changes to salary-related laws and practices affecting employees, maintaining information on local pay/benefits practices
• When needed, liaise with IT and HR Tech team to provide requirements for system development and implementation
• Banking, credit card payments and processing, payroll services, or money movement experience considered a plus;
• Experience identifying and analyzing legal issues and providing practical legal guidance to business stakeholders in a complex, global business environment;
• Exceptional research, writing and counseling skills, with proven experience advising clients on regulatory and/or product compliance related matters;
• Skilled in developing and/or implementing corporate policies and procedures in accordance with applicable law and regulations;
• Knowledgeable and experienced handling government licensing, registration, reporting, examination and auditing matters;
• Self-starter able to work in a very fast paced, changing environment with ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities;
• Strong communication skills and ability to engage effectively with a variety of levels and audiences;
• Collaborative and team-oriented, with ability and confidence necessary to work both independently and as part of a group, as well as across multiple functions;
• Comfortable supervising and coordinating with outside counsel and consultants in a variety of subject areas.
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].