The Business Development Manager will lead a team of UKG Business Development Representatives in supporting sales teams in Central Europe. The role has responsibility for full cycle leadership including hiring & onboarding, coaching & development.
Reporting to the Central European Marketing Director, you will be responsible for managing our BDR team in processing and also creating leads and converting them into qualified sales opportunities. You will work closely with marketing, BDRs and sales colleagues to define and develop plans to approach accounts accordingly to our sales funnel strategy. Then, you will work with your team to execute on these plans in order to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Achieve assigned objectives to fuel sales pipeline
• Serve as daily point of contact for your team of Business Development Representatives in all aspects of the job
• Take a strategic role in interdepartmental matters for the benefit of the entire group
• Hire, train, and coach a team of BDRs to achieve assigned goals
• Advocate for training on systems, processes, products, and solutions
• Efficiently build and sustain high-quality internal relationships throughout UKG
• Serve as department representative in cross-functional projects as assigned by Sr Director
• Work closely with our sales teams and marketing teams to support prospecting campaigns.
• Use and coach the team to use tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, and LinkedIn to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information for customers and prospects
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 6+ years professional experience in a Business-to-Business technology company required (SaaS / Software preferred, background in sales or prospecting/lead generation) including 4-6 years managing a business or sales development team
• Strong orientation & understanding of industry standard best practices for the function
• Exceptional communication and management skills with an empathetic core
• Performance management mindset, a collaborator to enhance a culture of accountability, personal responsibility, and growth
• Training and experience using Salesforce.com CRM and other platforms (Outreach, ConnectLeader, ZoomInfo, Eloqua a plus)
• Networks with peers across organization to influence decision making and integration on overlapping priorities
• Fluency in German is essential (English and Dutch a strong plus)
• Hands-on mentality paired with a high motivational spirit
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
One of FORTUNE’s Best Companies to Work For, UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other.
Formed by two leaders in HR solutions, UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 13,000 employees across the globe.