vices, Engineering, Cloud Hosting and Management on the effective delivery of UKG's Cloud SaaS offerings.
About The Role:
The Manager of IT Service Operations provides leadership to a high performing incident management team while developing the team's operating model and structure.
In support of our culture, we have adopted a hybrid working model of 3 days per week in the office and the rest of the week from home. The UKG offices that this position can be based in are Weston, FL, Lowell, MA, and Atlanta, GA.
Other Responsibilities Include:
• Help in alignment on the vision and 3-year strategic roadmap for the incident management team
• Develop best-in-class standards and implement incident management motions (processes, procedures, runbooks and frameworks)
• Lead the incident management process by providing expertise, influencing decisions, and staying aware and well-versed on status/resolution plans
• Enable the swift resolution of incidents, minimize downtime, and implement preventive measures to mitigate future issues
• Drive and facilitate resolution via Teams as an incident commander with excellent executive presence, communications, collaboration skills
• Collaborate and align with Leaders across Engineering, Sales, Corporate Comms, and Legal to accelerate incident resolution, remove blockers, and provide a high level of service to our customers
• Actively engage with cross functional teams to ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) and Post Incident Review (PIRs) are complete, review remediation plans to identify areas for improvement, and socialize findings/insights
• Thrive under pressure with the ability to stay calm, handle conflict, and partner with other UKG teams to drive resolution
• Coach individual contributors in their professional development
• Develop and monitor key metrics to understand incident trends, as well as operational resilience and readiness
• Develop and present business reviews on required cadences to executive leadership
• 5+ years of experience leading a global 24x7 incident management team in an enterprise SaaS environment
• 3+ years of people management experience
• 7+ years of technical experience (Support, Services, IT, Engineering) at a tech company with exposure working with complex customer base
• Subject matter expertise in incident management frameworks; awareness of industry standards and best practices
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills to identify root causes and implement corrective actions
• Clear and concise communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate, build credibility, and establish good working relationships with cross-functional leaders
• Experience managing projects with an ability to influence data-driven decisions
• Experience with working with the following tools: Jira, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and Aha
• Experience working in an Agile technical environment
• Experience working in a Cloud environment
• ITIL V3/V4 Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].