eating and executing on campaigns, events and general Marketing activity.
This is an exciting role that will suit a team player with a can-do attitude, you will have exposure to all aspects of marketing including campaigns, digital and events. Working a hybrid role from home and office (Sydney or Melbourne), you will report to the Director of Marketing. #LI-Hybrid
The candidate must be a strong communicator and able to express ideas both verbally and in writing at all levels in the organization.
• Develop integrated Enterprise marketing strategy on a quarterly and yearly basis with the goal of creating leads and acquiring/ retaining customers
• Execute the strategy, working with other departments and teams, managing projects and ensuring deadlines are met
• Brief sales teams on new campaigns and activities and keep them updated on progress and results
• Manage the budget for Enterprise marketing campaigns and process invoices
• Collaborate with the wider marketing team – digital, events, comms, PR, content – to execute on strategy
• Align with lead development team to collaborate on campaigns and gain feedback
• Identify industry trends, keeping up to date with changes in the market
• Brief graphic designers on creative assets required for campaigns
• Work with corporate web team on new web pages, event registration pages
• Create comms/ emails and brief marketing ops team on email blasts
• Plan and run fortnightly sales cadence calls
• Present updates and results on campaigns to leadership team
• Assess campaign success and results, pivoting and making improvements as needed
• Liaise with sales managers and team to keep up to date with what’s happening and updates in market trends and challenges
The Successful candidate will have:
• University BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Clear and precise verbal and written communication
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Relevant experience in SaaS B2B marketing
Additionally, the following will be highly regarded:
• Experience using Salesforce and Marketing automation platforms to design direct email campaigns.
• Experience with in at least one digital channel (https://i.e., email, SEO, SEM, programmatic media, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.