UKG is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional to join our Global Service Operations team. The Project Operations Specialist will provide strategic support to a team of Professional Services within a specified industry vertical or workgroup. The Project Operations Specialist is an integral partner to their Professional Service team and consistently ensures operational excellence and efficiency.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partnering with Sales Operations and Business Dev to ensure project success via timely and accurate project setup for complexed sales opportunities
• Participate in internal and external operational planning
• Participate in various committees on behalf of Project Operations
• Contribute to preparation of Project Manager’s project budget review meetings; drive communications to other cross functional teams and project stakeholders, assist with maintaining and monitoring budget requirements. Providing financial and operational reporting
• Creation, management, and retention of change orders
• Ensure compliance with corporate standards and internal company processes and systems are in place
• Expert with a PSA tool; provide first line PM process execution support
• Provide guidance to Project administrators where needed
• Works in conjunction with senior leadership and utilizing financial data to drive performance improvement
• Researches and resolves complex and/or escalated account related issues
• Responds to senior leadership’s requests and disputes, processing authorized time adjustments within our Business Operation guidelines and timelines
• Participate in team meetings and provide input
• Exhibiting cross-functional collaboration with Resource Deployment, Credit & Collections, Order Management, Finance, Technology & Information and Field Enablement.
• 2-4 years post secondary education required or relevant work experience
• 3+ years working in an operations or professional service environment
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, preferably in a software sales/service organization
• Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on account support to include strong grammar, spelling and writing skills
• A demonstrated ability to work with people in all levels of the organization to ensure cross-team functionality
• Detail oriented; able to identify, prioritize and solve problems effectively
• High self-motivation, responsibility, and emotional flexibility to achieve results
• Able to work in a diverse, global environment
• Must be organized and can multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and an ability to learn other software applications as required of the position. This position also requires the ability to navigate and use web-based applications
• Availability for limited travel as requested
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.