endor/Third-Party access to UKG systems.
The person in this role will work in close collaboration with the Resource Managers/Analysts, Professional Services leaders, and all members of the Partner Krew to engage and support third-party resources. Enablement and administration of partner processes and activities while ensuring data quality, compliance, and alignment to financial goals will be a critical part of this role.
Effective administration of partner processes will ensure accurate revenue and expense results, so strong attention to detail, accuracy, and effective communication skills will be very important. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate activities related to systems access for Partner Network Onboarding and Offboarding
• Review partner contracts and training history to determine access allowed, on a per resource and partner basis
• Submit and fulfill requests for partner resources to gain access to internal UKG systems
• Communicate with vendors to collect information and provide clarity on requests
• Utilize internal tools such as Smartsheet to enter and track data relating to Partner Access for Network Onboarding and Offboarding purposes
• Work with the rest of the team and the enablement team to administer a shared email inbox helping support teams regarding partner access and general queries
• Work cross-functionally as needed to proactively resolve pain points
• Review all processes for potential improvement, streamlining, or automation opportunities
• Identify and escalate any unresolved or unusual problems identified
• Communicate progress and results to stakeholders frequently and obtain buy-in and feedback as part of a robust internal communication strategy
• Meet the defined business SLA for each aspect of the role
• Other work duties as required, relating to partner access
• Attend team calls and meetings as required, including flexibility to support different timezones as needed
• Primary working hours will be 11:30am - 8:30pm
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a Business, Computer Sciences or related field, or a minimum of 4-6 yrs experience in a SaaS environment
• Well-developed relationship building and influencing skills and outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on account support to include strong grammar, spelling, and writing skills with the ability to work with all levels of individuals in an organization
• Well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent follow-up skills; ability to meet/prioritize high-pressure delivery deadlines, ability to work well in a quickly changing work environment focusing on customers
• Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration and being a strong multi-tasker
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with internal and external partners, peers, and managers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding resource information
• Experience using PSA systems like OpenAir, financial force, D365, Salesforce systems preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].