ated timekeeping systems and payroll reporting in a multi-site, multi-state, high-volume environment. The Payroll Representative also provides exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs payroll-related functions, including but not limited to payroll processing, audits, and maintenance
• Performs file imports into payroll system from various sources and validates payroll data in a timely manner
• Prepares off-cycle payrolls and manual checks as necessary
• Builds strong partnerships with customers and provides superior customer service
• Identifies areas of customer dissatisfaction and proposes solutions and coordinates with Team Lead or Manager to resolve
• Develops and adheres to SSAE16 requirements and is accountable for compliance of each task performed
• Participates in recurring customer calls and serves as point of contact for projects, tasks or issues
• Quarter End, Year End, and Open Enrollment assistance and task execution
• Associate’s degree or equivalent, one to two years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1 - 3 years of experience in a customer service type environment (payroll experience is a plus)
• Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite of software (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer service interface and communication
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
• Ability to deal effectively with a diverse set of individuals at all organizational levels
• Previous UKG Pro experience or payroll related processing software
• FPC/CPP Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.