anizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at https://www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
About the Team:
Welcome to UKG, where your innovative spirit will find its perfect playground! Our team, a blend of bright minds and enthusiastic disruptors, thrives on dynamic discussions and “good conflict.” Here, we dive deep into challenges with probing questions and creative ideas, navigating through the exciting realm of Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations. Our close-knit, energetic team embraces a culture of mutual respect, kindness, and relentless pursuit of excellence. As you step into this role, you’re not just joining us - you're becoming an integral part of a team where your voice amplifies innovation and your expertise fuels our collective success. We're on the lookout for a seasoned engineer for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations who thrives in dynamic environments and leads with both expertise and passion. If this sounds like you and the type of team you would love to be a part of, take the next step and apply!
About the Role:
In this Principal IT Software Engineering position, you will oversee the architecture, design, and execution of our Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations solutions, ensuring alignment with business goals, compliance standards, and an optimal user experience.
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• 8+ years of dedicated experience in developing, customizing, tuning, troubleshooting, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365/Dynamics AX for Finance and Operations development.
• 3+ years in a leadership or senior developer role.
• Advanced skills in X++, C#, SQL, Azure DevOps, and other Dynamics-related tools.
• Comfortable with Visual Studio Team Services, source control and fully capable of using LCS for deployments and configurations.
• Experience with implementing and executing unit tests.
• Experience with DMF (Data Management Framework), Integrations and business events in D365 F&O.
• Proven experience leading large-scale Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations implementations.
• Demonstrated proficiency in architectural designs, security protocols, and compliance standards.
• Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts to a variety of cross-group stakeholders.
• Strong organization skills, a bias for action, and ability to deliver results.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, ramp quickly, and meet demanding deadlines.
• Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and drive for clarity.
• Ability to both work independently and coordinate across geographies.
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Relevant Microsoft certifications.
• Knowledge in Power platform capabilities with D365 F&O.
• Experience in ERP implementation and migration projects.
• Knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and test-driven development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.