s of service delivery. They develop software solutions to enhance, harden and support our service delivery processes. This can include building and managing CI/CD deployment pipelines, automated testing, capacity planning, performance analysis, monitoring, alerting, chaos engineering and auto remediation.
Site Reliability Engineers must be passionate about learning and evolving with current technology trends. They strive to innovate and are relentless in pursuing a flawless customer experience. They have an "automate everything" mindset, helping us bring value to our customers by deploying services with incredible speed, consistency, and availability.
In support of our culture, we are adopting a hybrid working model of 2-3 days per week in the office and the rest of the week from home. The UKG offices that this position can sit out of are Atlanta, GA, and Alpharetta.
• Engage in and improve the lifecycle of services from conception to EOL, including system design consulting, and capacity planning
• Define and implement standards and best practices related to: System Architecture, Service delivery, metrics and the automation of operational tasks
• Support services, product & engineering teams by providing common tooling and frameworks to deliver increased availability and improved incident response
• Improve system performance, application delivery and efficiency through automation, process refinement, postmortem reviews, and in-depth configuration analysis
• Collaborate closely with engineering professionals within the organization to deliver reliable services
• Increase operational efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of services by treating operational challenges as a software engineering problem (reduce toil)
• Actively participate in incident response, including on-call responsibilities
• Partner with stakeholders to influence and help drive the best possible technical and business outcomes
We're looking for a combination of some of the following preferred qualifications, all are not required:
• 8-12 Yrs of Industry experience
• Engineering degree, or a related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of Cloud based applications & Containerization Technologies
• Demonstrated understanding of best practices in metric generation and collection, log aggregation pipelines, time-series databases, and distributed tracing
• Demonstrable fundamentals in 2 of the following: Computer Science, Cloud Architecture, Security, or Network Design fundamentals
• Working experience with industry standards like Terraform, Ansible
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.