ironment and be on site 3 days per week. This is a full-time role Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 5:00pm EST.
Program Dates: May 20th, 2024 - August 16th, 2024
About the Program:
UKG's Intern Academy program is dedicated to helping college students jump start their business careers at a top-ranked technology company that cares about its people. Our interns work on enriching projects that have a significant business impact on the future of our company. In addition to your day-to-day work with your team, interns get to experience our award-winning culture through mentorship, learning programs, team-building activities, networking events, and more. We have big ideas - and need big thinkers to help us realize them.
About the Product Management Track:
As an intern in our Product Management track, you will work in various aspects of a global organization and gain experience working cross functionally. Responsibilities could include:
• Conducting user interviews to map/document flows and dependencies which influence engineering decisions
• Gain exposure to various business units by meeting with stakeholders to understand how they are using internal tools
• You will build an understanding of the rhythm of product life cycle while creating a log of future development work
• Contribute to efficiency and process enhancement projects
• Compile, analyze and track operational data/metrics
• Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or MIS strongly preferred
• We prioritize rising juniors and seniors for this internship program as we view it as a potential talent pipeline for future full-time roles within our organization
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
• The ability to draw conclusions and recommendations based on data analysis in a business environment
• Strong and effective organizational skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and lead projects
• Data mining experience preferred
• Office productivity tools
Internship Eligibility Details:
UKG is unable to sponsor new applicants for employment authorization for our internship program, including students on temporary sponsorship through CPT. All applicants must be eligible to work in the US with no restrictions now and in the future.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].