be a member of our Shared Services Global Support team. Successful candidates have the right mix of capabilities to deliver a world-class customer experience; problem-solving capabilities, possess outstanding communication skills and exemplify a passion for assisting our customers and colleagues in promoting UKG’s reputation of being a world-class HR and Workforce Management Solutions provider. This role supports our UKG Ready product and works extensively with our Product and Engineering Development teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to solve customer issues and identify when to create Jira tickets and dispatch to the proper Product/Engineering team
• Build knowledge of extensive UKG product suite with skills in at least one key area
• Monitor customer self-ticket creation queue
• Reach out to on-call technicians for urgent customer issues
• Adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
• Build relationships across UKG
• Participation in on-call rotations is required to provide occasional after-hours support
• Willing to adhere to strict lunch / break schedule
• 2+ Years Experience in customer support or related experience/skills
• 1 to 2 years’ experience with UKG Products including intermediate knowledge of one payroll processing or workforce management
• 2+ years of experience managing a ticketing queue
• Must be able to go into the office 3 days a week
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledge of support tools such as Salesforce, RingCentral, or other remote access tools
• Ability to present learning materials to colleagues and educate on features of UKG Products
• Problem Solving Skills
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Open toward accepting feedback and coaching
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.