UKG is seeking individuals who have a passion for providing world-class customer service. In this role, you will be part of a team supporting our clients by adding value to Ultimate Kronos Group's reputation of being a world-class provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll SaaS support.
To be successful in this fast-paced and high-volume environment, you need strong deductive reasoning, time management, and technical skills. We are searching for someone who enjoys taking initiative, is empathetic, detail-oriented, and understands that every interaction they make is an opportunity to add value to Ultimate Kronos Group's reputation of being a world-class provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) support. You must be able to work onsite at least 3 days/week in UKG's Atlanta or Alpharetta, GA location.
In this position, we invest in your knowledge and development by sending new hires through our Rising Stars Program. The Rising Stars Program is a paid intensive training and mentoring program designed to take you from basic foundation training to job application. Our Rising Star trainees are provided with product, process, culture, and tools-based training needed for success in the Product Support Representative role at UKG.
In this role, you will be expected to…
• Provide world-class customer support and experiences through various mediums (telephone, chat, email, etc.)
• Think critically to troubleshoot complex payroll software issues for clients while demonstrating speed and accuracy
• Professionally communicate with clients at management level and above both verbally and through written communication
• Multi-task in an effort to complete tasks and achieve goals in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
• Accurately document and manage workload in a Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
• Take initiative to analyze available resources to make effective decisions that adhere to policies
• Work and remain focused under pressure while providing exceptional customer service
• Eligible candidates must be within a commutable distance to one of our listed office locations but will enjoy a flexible office/remote work model
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer support and technical support environment
•High School diploma / GED
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications including, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
• Human Capital Management (Payroll) system experience
• Soft-phone systems (ring central)
• Inbound support experience
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.