UKG is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, and customer-focused professional to join the Global Support team. As a member of this growing team, you will be expected to deliver an efficient and consistent world-class customer experience. Exhibiting high standards of communication and service whilst troubleshooting complex customer issues providing in-depth analysis and expedient resolutions.
• Put the customer in the fore front of everything you do driving world class Customer Satisfaction
• Provide exceptional support based on agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and key KPI’s
• Develop in-depth product knowledge on UKG’s HR and Workforce Management products
• Triage and resolve cases expediently utilising best practice troubleshooting skills
• Collaborate and communicate with both internal peers and key stakeholders to progress customer issues, competently using all methods of spoken and written communication
• Ensure the customer is always updated on progress of their issue with clear and progressive action plans and next steps .
• Utilise internal tools to replicate customer configurations, advance cases to next level Engineers/Engineering
• Develop a Subject matter expertise in areas of the product enabling you to support/coach others and contribute to the overall team’s readiness
• Improve UKG’s KCS knowledge base by creating, updating, and sharing of articles
• Take on additional responsibilities as and when required
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional organizational, time-management and planning skills with a strong attention to detail needed
• Excellent written, oral communication, listening and telephone skills
• You are a born ‘detective’ and love paying attention to details and putting them together to find the solution
• Proven record of high customer satisfaction and KPI performance
• Experience in supporting SaaS solutions
• Fluency in French is a nice-to-have but not required
• Ability to successfully work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong computer skills including Office applications
• Experience working with Case Tracking systems.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced-environment
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.