hly advanced internal audit team and be exposed to the latest trends in audit methodology. The Senior IT Auditor will skillfully conduct regular IT audits end-to-end with minimal supervision and may have people management responsibilities within their projects. This role will identify business risks mainly in the areas of Information Security, Digitalization and Information Technology at early stages and will advise managers and their departments on how to improve processes and controls. The qualified candidate must be capable of leading IT audits from planning through to completion as well as acting as a business partner to our internal clients.
Our values and behaviors provide the foundation for our UKG culture and ensure we live Our Purpose is People. They not only reflect who we are now, but more importantly they reflect the future of our company. Strong technical and ethical characteristics are fundamental to audit success. Irrespective of job level, an IT auditor must maintain appropriate technical skills as well as the agility and commitment to continuous learning and improvement. Good IT auditors will focus on targeted questions allowing them to verify information from different angles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (including the following, other duties may be assigned)
• Take responsibility for the relationship with the auditees and become a recognized partner to the business.
• Strike the right balance between stakeholders' needs and flexibility on the one hand, while maintaining the right level of independence and persistence on the other hand.
• Manage communication with stakeholders from all hierarchy levels.
• Interact with external auditors in specific cases.
• Collaborate on departmental and inter-organizational projects.
• Increase knowledge across different business lines and bring added value to the business.
• Promote Internal Audit as a competent and trusted partner and live the company values.
• Excellent and effective communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to listen and a talent for seeing the auditee's perspective.
• Ability to deal with all types of personalities and experience in managing escalation processes after delivering inconvenient decisions.
• Take responsibility for the performance of audit plans in areas of assigned responsibility and ad-hoc engagements.
• Lead and execute complex audit assignments (IT and integrated audits)
• Define risk-based audit areas and processes, workflows, control systems, infrastructure and networks while ensuring alignment with the global audit plan.
• Analyze audit results, determine deficiencies and vulnerabilities to be remedied, develop proposals for solutions and lead closing meetings.
• Ensure progress as planned and in line with applicable standards.
• Support and drive continuous improvement of the IT audit function.
• Comply with audit policies and respective standards (e.g., independence, integrity, confidentiality, truth and fairness, security and system conformity)
• Ensure audit recommendations are implemented adequately by our internal clients, so that the findings can be closed in a timely manner.
• Support the update of audit methodologies, initiate improvements of workflows, processes, security controls and promote best practice sharing.
• Be a part of the center of excellence for integrated audits, business application controls, system development methodologies, Information Security, IT Infrastructure & Network Management, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Business Continuity Management and IT best practices
• Identify emerging risks and new business processes for inclusion in the annual Internal Audit plan.
• 3 - 6 years professional experience in internal/external IT audit, IT consulting or equivalent
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technologies (IT), Accounting Information Systems (AIS), Business Informatics (BI), Information Security (IS) or equivalent.
• Professional certification (e.g., CA, CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or in COBIT, ITIL) is preferred.
• Strong and broad IT skills (operating system, database, networks, programming, software deployment, web technology, cloud computing, information security and related security tools, general IT controls, IT governance)
• Strong intellectual and analytical skills and a solid understanding of processes, structures and the regulatory environment
• Team spirit, self-motivation and a proactive and committed working style, as well as the ability to interact in a global work environment with people from different countries and cultures.
• This role offers a great deal of flexibility; the ideal candidate will be in-person to hybrid-remote.
• Travel requirement is <5% per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].