clarification to the Agile development team throughout the project and create, prioritize, groom and manage requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan and prioritize feature backlog and development for the product
• Work with Product Managers to define product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities
• Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Provide functional demonstrations of products
• Assist in drafting and editing product-related documentation
• Work with cross functional teams in support of product launch
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor nor transfer visas for this position, however.
• Minimum 3+ years in Product Management in the HCM/WFM domain
• Bachelor's Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Experience working with Payroll, tax calculation, tax compliance
• Experience working with Agile or Agile Scrum methodologies
• Enterprise SaaS software solution experience
• Commercial product management experience or similar
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Superior written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple teams/stakeholders with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to work both independently and in team-oriented structures
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].