nce development teams. You will be engaged in feature development focused on implementing new Tax Legislation support within our products, including our Calculation Engines, while also reproducing and resolving customer-found defects. You will get to work directly with other Developers, Quality Engineers, Business Analysts, and occasionally our support teams in a highly collaborative environment. You will have the opportunity to grow as a software engineer and help instill in others a passion for quality enterprise development.
This will be a hybrid role out of our Montevideo, UY office
• Develop innovative solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities.
• Develop and unit test complex coding solutions for both existing legacy systems and .NET new development initiatives.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of enterprise-scale object-oriented programming (OOP) software, applying SaaS design principles to develop robust solutions.
• Utilize departmental tools and follow established procedures effectively, including but not limited to TeamCity, Git, TFS, Jira, or their equivalents.
• Apply strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve complex issues in software development.
• Exhibit a good understanding of SQL skills, including the ability to create and optimize Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers.
• Demonstrate the capability to proficiently create, optimize, and maintain Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance database performance and efficiency.
• Collaborate as a positive and organized team player, maintaining a can-do attitude while effectively communicating verbally and in written form. Adapt to dynamic environments with rapidly changing priorities.
• Employ proven experience in writing and implementing unit, system, and integration tests to ensure the quality and reliability of the software.
• Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis for system-related issues in enterprise-level software, identifying and resolving problems to maintain optimal functionality.
• Ability to mentor and train new engineers joining the team in technology, tools, procedure, standards, and guidelines for the department.
• Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 or more years' experience engaging with software/test/leads engineers on enterprise level software development projects.
• 3-5 years' experience with OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions.
• 3-5 years using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and a strong understanding of relational database principles.
• Experience with Git as a software repository/version control system.
• Experience with Kubernetes and GCP
• Experience with message queues like RabbitMQ, Kafka
• Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
• Proficiency with tools such as Postman, Jira or equivalent
• Experience with the development of API's, Microservices, Web Services and/or Forms development
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].