ftware applications and delivers business solutions using knowledge of programming languages
and delivery platforms
• Develops supports, maintains and implements complex components of a project module
Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad supervision/ guidance
Participates in the writing technical documents (functional specifications, design documents, etc.) as
• Use and contribute to the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
• Contributes to the suite of automated testing
• Shows willingness and commitment to self-development
• Ensures timely and appropriate updating to relevant technical training material (documentation
• Works on problems of relatively complex scope, through general usage of standard programming
• Graduate/ Post Graduate in Computer Science with atleast 60% throughout academics
• 2 - 5yrs' IT experience
• Experience on cloud native SAAS products /applications.
• Strong hands-on experience with Core Java, XML
• Experience using one or more application frameworks such as Spring
• Exp. in Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, database modeling, etc.
• Exp. in Java presentation technologies, SOA and Web Services
• Good experience with Unit Testing processes and tools (JUnit,Qunit, Mockito, PowerMock, etc.)
• Good experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process (CI/CD).
• Exposure to database techniques/tools such as data modeling, Oracle, SQL, etc
• Experience using one or more ORM frameworks such as Hibernate/JPA
• Experience using one or more application containers such as JBoss or Tomcat
• Excellent Debugging / Troubleshooting skills
• Good Communication Skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@https://ukg.com.