istributed team to develop and test quality software aligned with product and company objectives and take part in building one of our next-generation platform products.
The right candidate will have experience both in hands-on software testing and systems engineering, as well as exposure to diagnosing and communicating difficult problems in either engineering or production environments. This role will require a significant breadth of both technical and non-technical skills and a creative, driven, and motivational attitude. You will be responsible for the product quality delivery as per the QA test strategy. This role will require experience in automation, and performance testing to deliver quality products as per the product development/maintenance roadmap and in line with the organizational vision to deliver quality products to its clients.
3+ yrs of QA experience testing and automating world class software
• Computer Science/Business undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with the SDLC
• Self-motivated, positive team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and technical aptitude.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Proven ability to communicate technical problems in practical terms.
• Performing QA testing in a Tax Space
• Experience with agile/lean development methodologies such as Kanban or Scrum
• Experience with writing automated tests using C# or automated testing tool (Selenium, TestComplete)
• Ability to code complex SQL statements and/or basic understanding of NoSQL databases
• Understanding of Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban or Scrum
• Ability to successfully work within a team and manage a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Positive team player attitude with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• High degree of organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].