quality of the product and support of our adopters. You will have the opportunity to work side by side with other members of the engineering team (Developers, DevOps, SREs) and members of the UX and Product Management teams to build the best-in-class products in the market.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work directly with our fast-moving, highly collaborative team of Product Owners/Managers, Software Engineers and Platform Leads/Architects
• Solve challenging technical problems
• Produce high quality test automation
• Share your expertise and collaborate with other team members
• Support internal customers in the adoption, use and troubleshooting of our services
• Continue to learn, explore, and research the technical and functional trust accounting domains
• 1+ year of experience in web technologies utilizing REST
• Experience implementing automated integration, end-to-end, and UI tests
• Experience executing manual and exploratory testing
• Proficiency with code, test and deployment management tools such as Git, JIRA, TestRail, Jenkins
• Familiar with Agile software development practices (Scrum and/or Kanban)
• Experience with accounting principles and account reconciliation
• Experience with Cloud based SaaS applications and familiarity with microservices architecture
• Experience with Spring frameworks, RabbitMQ, Kafka
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and public cloud deployment platforms
• Comfortable with any other languages such as Python, Angular, Groovy, and NodeJS
• Experience with CQRS pattern
• Experience with build management and continuous integration tools such as TeamCity
• Experience with relational and nonrelational databases such as MYSQL, MongoDB
• Debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected].