The Professional Services Solution Consultants are the key resource entrusted with understanding our customer’s core business drivers and requirements, and then envisioning and delivering UKG Dimensions and Pro Dimensions solutions that meet those needs. Solution Consultants will promote best-of-breed solutions for retail work practices, as well as define and communicate technical solutions for the retail customers we implement. Retail is one of our largest verticals boasting a vast array of customers both nationally and internationally. These clients range from department stores, specialty retailers, grocers, hotels, dining, and gaming organizations. We are in search of a leader and a team player with experience in one or more of these spaces who has a passion for strategic consulting, building relationship and delivering outstanding customer service.
Are you someone who really understands the business needs of your customers, enjoys seeing a successful software implementation being adopted, and loves to travel? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
• Successfully implementing the UKG Dimensions and Pro Dimensions product for customers following our prescribed Methodology.
• Preparation of detailed analysis of business processes, including client interviews, current flow validation, and development of automated flow charts detailing process steps, hand offs and decision points.
• Providing strategic expertise and consulting across the UKG Solutions with a focus that will help support our customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
• Serving as a strategic advisor between UKG and our customer, conveying customer feedback to product development staff.
• Providing consultative and well documented designs to the internal UKG Team working on projects, mentorship and in-house education.
• Maintaining a high level of enterprise competence, coordinating development and assignments as well as identifying, capturing and sharing expertise.
• Providing both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the organization.
• 5+ years’ experience implementing Timekeeping, Labor Management, HR and/or Payroll solutions strongly preferred
• Proven experience working on implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
• Experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
• Comfortable working in an environment in which businesses processes, tools, etc. are continuing evolving
• Ability to deal with changing scope and resource situations
• Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
• Excellent consulting skills with attention to detail
• Consulting / customer interface experience in a retail environment required
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Our business area is expanding. We have many opportunities and will consider all levels of experience
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado & New York is $84,400 to $121,400, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $97,060 to $139,610 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email [email protected]
UKG has a passion for putting people first and a company culture unlike any other. Our love for all things HR and workforce management is matched only by our people-centered culture and our appreciation of our 15,000 employees across the globe.