ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
The Slotting Coordinator will support an efficient warehouse by assigning products to pick and reserve slots and performing clerical and warehouse slotting duties.
BECOME A US FOODS® TEAM MEMBER!
We are looking for a Slotting Coordinator who relish the chance to push their potential, grow and reap the rewards of joining the US FOODS® family.
We help YOU make it!. US FOODS® is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded.
US FOODS® has a lot to offer:
- US FOODS® is the company built on YOU Matter, where your hard work is rewarded.
- We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work
- Service recognition and employee rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company with a history of promotion from within and unlimited career growth opportunities w/ ongoing job skills and leadership development training
- Leading foodservice distributor that generates billions in revenue and is a publicly traded Fortune 150 company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
BENEFITS START DAY ONE: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) life insurance and paid parental leave. Check out our Benefits by clicking on the link Health Plan Identifier (https://benefitspricing.com)
As a US FOODS® Slotting Coordinator you will support an efficient warehouse by assigning products to pick and reserve slots and performing clerical and warehouse slotting duties. Your efforts are the foundation that defines US FOODS® success based on our pillars of cultural beliefs, work ethic, collaborative spirit, and service.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A minimum of 1 year’s clerical or another warehouse experience is preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience required.
- Strong math skills and competencies required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
Great Slotting Coordinators are crucial to the US FOODS® team and one of the important faces of our organization. Our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with our team.
- Utilize Manhattan software to slot products in all warehouse areas (dry, cooler, freezer, PIR) to promote a safe working environment, maximize warehouse efficiency, and minimize errors.
- Perform accurate slotting of new items as well as daily slotting moves to increase productivity and cases per pallet.
- Monitor, research, and respond to Slot Check inquiries to answer internal questions about item placement.
- Support Inventory Control to research and reconcile damaged product.
- Support daily replenishment priorities to promote warehouse efficiency and reduce spoilage.
- Perform regularly scheduled audits (aisle audits, rack labels, TI/HI, and pallet put-aways).
- Communicate daily with warehouse leadership about work status, receiving errors or safety concerns.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Stay updated by following US Foods on any of our social media platforms at the bottom of the page!
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status