Analyst-Corp Social Resp
New York County, NY
What you’ll be doing...
You should be a creative thinker, who can develop innovative and breakthrough ways to drive employee engagement and activation in our socially responsible mission and volunteerism efforts.
You are responsible for bringing creative and innovative ideas to engage employees and motivate them to embrace and engage in our socially responsible volunteer programs. You will be responsible for understanding logistical needs to execute internal campaigns, including coordination with local real estate and operation teams, non-profit profits and employee communications teams to execute on site campaigns.
- Support the development and execution of communications plans to engage employees in Verizon CSR initiatives and inform employees on how Verizon is using our technology and resources as a force for societal good.
- Support communications programs to drive awareness, alignment, and engagement among employees for the company’s CSR strategy and goals.
- Identify the best ways to engage employees to utilize the volunteer system and take part in socially responsible volunteer efforts.
- Support campaigns and on-site activations.
- Coordinate logistics, create volunteer toolkits, validate messages and content, and coordinate with volunteerism non-profit organizations.
- Maintain employee engagement and activation calendars.
- Monitor and track employee awareness and participation levels, and prepare reports.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Current participation in the adfellows program.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.