Client Partner Mobile Sols Fed
Montgomery County, PA
What you’ll be doing...
As a Client Partner, you’ll be responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned Global, Domestic, and International Government account base to meet and exceed all business and sales targets. Strategic services solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
In this role you’ll be responsible for building C-Level strategic partnerships to execute their global strategic solution plans with a team of solution specialists to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. You’ll further develop existing business and executive-level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT organizations and other Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions, and sell strategic Verizon services (e.g., wireless products, core networks, PS, managed services, security services, IoT solutions, partner solutions).
Primary responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Supporting assigned Federal agencies in the Northeastern United States.
- Driving new sales and managing existing contracts.
- Daily management of SFDC funnel and customer contact (e.g., cold calling and follow-ups).
- Working with internal and external partners to drive innovative solutions above the traditional VZ offerings.
- Exceeding monthly and quarterly goals.
- Enduring that all customer needs and requests are resolved.
- Identifying customers’ needs, creating actionable solutions, and presenting them to customers.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of successful strategic solutions sales experience, preferably with an emphasis in the public sector, Fortune 500, multi-national and multi-million enterprise including, prospecting, funnel management and account management skills.
- Knowledge of all VBG services, products, and network.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A valid driver’s license.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- A detailed understanding of business finance and a high level of awareness of customers’ business and industry sectors.
- An understanding of how an investment adds value to the business and understanding of how to produce a business case that delivers a compelling financial argument to purchase a solution/service offering.
- An understanding of the principals of an ROI model.
- The ability to articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches.
- Experience working in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities while operating independently and building a successful sales pipeline/channel.
- The ability to promote cross-brand solutions to promote the overall VBG portfolio requiring an understanding of VBG Wireless and Wireline offerings.
- The ability to collaborate with colleagues and vendors to develop creative solutions.
- An understanding of key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the VBG solution space.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to interactive effectively with C-level executives.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems creatively.
- The ability to identify short and long-term goals to achieve team and company performance objectives.
- The ability to manage complex and/or government contracts.
- The ability to manage a high volume of engagement in a fast paced environment.
- A strong sense of initiative and urgency in completing work.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.