Field Marketing Manager - Enterprise
Wake County, NC
What you’ll be doing...
As the Field Marketing Manager - Enterprise you will manage the marketing strategy and program development for our Enterprise B2B field marketing team. You will define marketing and sales needs, design strategy and coordinate efforts across our shared services organizations to execute content, strategic programs, demand generation and event messaging. Your efforts will spark customer conversations and drive leads to sales. You will be responsible for assisting in the development of KPIs, evaluating success of your programs and reporting on results to leadership.
- Developing, managing and coordinating marketing campaigns and programs, including asset development, paid and earned media, and sales activation programs.
- Building awareness and grow top of funnel opportunities.
- Designing sales activation programs and assets to align with current market trends, mapped to customer journey, aligned with personas, to help sales accelerate opportunities.
- Leveraging materials to build training and engagement curriculum to help scale across segments.
- Understanding the Enterprise customer personae - their mindset, needs and desires.
- Reporting out on progress of campaigns.
- Working with minimal supervision, knowing when to bring in your manager for alignment/decisions.
What we’re looking for...
You've got a background in building relationships, project management, and B2B marketing. You've analyzed results and led marketing development across cross functional teams from conception to launch in a fast paced environment.
You'll need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing.
- Experience creating and executing successful marketing programs and campaigns.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Willingness to travel.
- Telecommunications industry experience.
- Marketo and/or Salesforce experience.
- Experience using creative thinking in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Experience influencing and leading teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
- Experience analyzing results, identifying gaps, and successfully pivoting.
- A proven track record of working on successful B2B campaigns.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.