Manager, Customer Experience Insights
Somerset County, NJ
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon is looking for an insights professional to be a part of a new customer experience research team within the Consumer & Marketplace Insights group. You will be championing the voice of the customer and uncovering insights about how to improve and transform Verizon’s customer Experience. Your focus will be on NPS and VOC insights. You will use your expertise with Medallia and Clarabridge to discover root causes throughout the journey’s pain points and recommend solutions and next phases of research. You will work closely with various parts of the CMI team including the brand & NPS tracking team, the value proposition team, and the UX research team. Your key stakeholders will be peers in CX, Marketing Effectiveness, Retail Experience & Operations, Care, and IT.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation by being open to new and better ways of doing things.
- Managing analysis and reporting on NPS metrics (e.g., journey, transaction, digital feedback, etc.) including text/sentiment analysis, key drivers, and other root cause analysis.
- Leading Medallia relationship and incorporate all appropriate capabilities across all channels.
- Thinking strategically about NPS implications and drives journey optimization discussion.
- Overseeing & driving prioritization NPS vendor partner ad-hoc analyses.
- Partnering with teams across the organization to provide regular reporting and insights, co-create improvement plans, and measure post-improvement program gains in the experience.
- Synthesizing data from multiple sources and translating findings into actionable consumer insights and recommendations.
What we’re looking for...
You are a self-starter with strong analytic skills. You will have demonstrated effective NPS and VOC insights skills.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consumer market research or VOC data analysis experience.
- Experience with Medallia and Clarabridge.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree in data analytics or market research.
- Experience using a wide range of software and tools (e.g., Medallia, Qualtrics, Clarabridge, Tableau, and SPSS).
- Knowledge of key statistical concepts in order to work with data scientists modeling NPS data.
- Computer skills (MS Office, G Suite).
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.