Marketing Senior Consultant
Somerset County, NJ
What you’ll be doing...
This position is within the Verizon Consumer Marketing organization on the Fios Field Marketing Team. Our goal is to drive consumer acquisition & retention of our industry leading Fios internet, TV & phone services. This role is specifically in the Fios MDU (multiple dwelling unit) Marketing team with a core focus on driving objectives of the business unit specific to the multifamily/apartment category. Our team develops and executes marketing strategies to drive performance at an individual-property level - thru a host of tactics and channels including referral/influencer programs, digital, print, email, onsite events, door-to-door & direct mail.
This role will focus on overseeing the successful execution of the Fios Rewards property influencer program. We are looking for a strong influencer marketing professional to continue to drive the success of the Fios Rewards program which delivers a high volume of referrals in our multifamily segment. The program owner will have ownership in ensuring continued success and growth by driving the program’s strategy, processes, communications, budget & agency management. The candidate will also help to provide Marketing support to the MDU Sales Team.
- Creating program strategy and ensure flawless execution to drive program engagement.
- Continually enhancing program strategy & processes for optimal effectiveness & efficiency.
- Ensuring creative excellence in all program communications - including email, print, website, digital display & direct mail.
- Ensuring program’s compliance with legal and branding guidelines.
- Maintaining close relationship and accountability of vendor to drive continual program optimization and cost savings.
- Tightly managing and controlling a large program budget.
- Leading regular sales team support and training.
- Providing regular results reporting to senior leadership.
- Driving strict compliance with program guidelines among sales team & program participants.
- Delivering regular program analysis to identify success drivers and gaps.
- Supporting development of strategic plans for new Fios multifamily marketing initiatives.
- Identifying new opportunities to innovate Fios marketing in the multifamily space.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing external vendors and program/project budgets.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- 8 or more years in advertising, marketing, influencer/referral programs and/or multifamily industry.
- Strong business acumen with ability to manage projects end-to-end.
- Strong ability to clearly communicate business strategy, results and status updates.
- Experience shaping and executing successful influencer/referral and/or marketing communications programs.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.