Mgr-IT Qual Assur
Ranga Reddy, India
What you’ll be doing...
We innovate constantly to help the biggest names in business and we apply the same vision and focus to the way we do business. You’ll be transforming your team into a modern testing organization, driving test automation for our billing applications. Working on new technologies, your role will involve applying your expertise to find unique solutions to complex problems. We want to make it easy for our customers to do business with us and you will play a vital role.
- Leading and motivating a team to execute priorities and provide new ideas and solutions.
- Leading multiple complex projects to deliver flawless releases, improve production quality, and meet business objectives.
- Transforming the team to an automated, Agile, DevOps organization.
- Implementing new tools and processes to meet business objectives.
- Anticipating customer issues and finding ways to prevent them.
- Developing the existing teams’ business domain knowledge and helping to achieve end to end ownership.
- Creating a culture of learning and innovation within the team by providing thought leadership.
- Automating systems and process with built in control and governance for efficiency and operational excellence.
What we’re looking for...
You take pride in your ability to lead and inspire a team through change and deliver outstanding results. Curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, you thrive in an innovative environment, encouraging your team to think outside the box. You have an ability to think about issues from a customer perspective and consider how to make their experience a great one. As a strong communicator, you present complex concepts to all leadership levels with ease.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Experience handling multiple software development or automation projects.
- Experience of project design, development, implementation and testing of tools and applications.
- Experience of JAVA, JASON, REST, Go LANG and PYTHON.
- Experience managing a team of software developers or testers.
- Experience in testing tools such as Selenium/Appium with java application development and test automation.
- Experience in cloud computing and cloud hosted applications.
- Experience in No SQL databases is a plus (e.g. Casandra, Mongo).
- Experience with Agile methods, DevOps tools such as Git, Jira, confluence, Jenkins and Services/API testing.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.