What you’ll be doing...
You will be leading a team of highly experienced shared customer operations engineers to drive excellence in support and management of complex customer solutions. Solution technologies include contact center, Cisco network technologies, and multiple security platforms.
- Acting as the primary escalation contact for customers, sales/service teams, professional services and executive management.
- Monitoring and redirecting staff efforts and resources as appropriate to maximize staff utilization and ensure adherence to SLA/SLO deliverable requirements.
- Engaging peer organizations to resolve customer incidents.
- Coordinating with program management and professional services on customer handoff to Day 2 support.
- Partnering with the sales organizations to identify and solution new and expanded customer opportunities.
- Collaborating with product marketing and peer organizations on product development.
- Interfacing directly with customer personnel at all levels to provide consistent, high quality operations support.
- Conducting periodic operations reviews with customers, sales/service teams and executive management to maintain a focus on operational excellence.
- Monitoring team performance and ensuring development and/or improvement plans are implemented when necessary in accordance with HR guidelines.
- Ensuring all staff complete training against assigned curriculum roadmaps in a timely manner.
- Managing third-party vendor relationships, contract renewals and vendor certifications.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree and four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience and skills related to: technology adoption, software development, business process optimization, automation.
Even better if you have:
- Master degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of communications products and networking technologies in order to be able to understand technical issues that are being escalated.
- Knowledge of business processes (e.g. ITIL, Project Management) and the impact there of on the technical environment.
- Independent thinking skills - demands full use and application of principles, theories, concepts and technologies.
- Leadership and team-building capabilities through experience in leading teams or projects to successfully achieve measurable results.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.