Principal-Security Risk Manager
What you’ll be doing...
At Verizon Connect (VZConnect), we guide a connected world on the go.
We’re in it to win it. Today we’re the #1 global provider of fleet management solutions for both enterprise and small/medium businesses. Our consumer products, like Hum, create a more connected ride with vehicle diagnostics, emergency assistance, and WiFi. And to top it off, our partnerships with major car manufacturers help us care for more drivers with our connected technologies.
As a top 20 SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
- Manage IT Risk and Compliance assessments across a broad range of technologies, leveraging technical and operational knowledge of Information Technology and Security best practices and industry standards to define the security controls and processes that are appropriate for the client.
- Create an IT compliance risk assessment scorecard and periodically assess the regulatory, commercial, governmental and organizational IT compliance risks.
- Facilitate the creation and upkeep of all technology compliance policies.
- Complete comprehensive test plans for identified security controls following NIST 800-53a, FedRAMP guidance, and/or agency-specific guidance.
- Partner with the Federal government on FedRAMP compliance audits.
- Document and report the status of audits plans to R&D leadership to ensure that proper documentation and audit trails exist for all activities performed related to the audit process.
- Use Lean Six Sigma problem solving tools, including process mapping.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or four or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of fundamental cloud computing concepts.
- Knowledge of customer service orientation with a focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Cyber Security Risk experience
- Business consulting in security disciplines
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor or related.
- Seven or more years of experience with:
- Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
- Federal government audits pertaining to FedRAMP compliance of IT infrastructure, processes, policies and practices.
- Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- ITIL Foundation Certification or higher
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.