Programmatic Media Manager
New York County, NY
What you’ll be doing...
You will be responsible for programmatic media strategy, execution and optimization across all inventory types to achieve brand and business objectives. You will structure, build and lead a team of analysts that will execute the newly developed programmatic strategy across select units within Verizon Consumer Group or Verizon Business Group. With your expert knowledge of the tech landscape and the evolution of programmatic buying, you will keep internal leadership, media and ad teams educated on emerging technologies. Additionally, you will advise Verizon Media Group’s product team on their roadmap to drive differentiation for our owned technology in a highly competitive landscape. You must be a creative thinker with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the organization with respect to media technology and operations while managing and developing the in-house programmatic team.
- Developing and executing bold, innovative strategies for Verizon’s approach to programmatic buying.
- Partnering with Verizon Media Group on driving the product roadmap and expanding their programmatic capabilities into the broader marketplace.
- Partnering closely with other media leaders (Consumer, Brand, Business, Search, Social, Analytics) to support the execution of the newly developed Digital COE.
- Supporting efforts across partner units within Verizon (Operations, Experience, Technology, CRM) to create improved digital experiences across all touchpoints.
- Educating internal teams on the evolution of programmatic technology, what’s leading in the marketplace and what tech can be utilized.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Marketer / agency / consultative services experience in programmatic media strategy & investment.
- Experience with analysis and reporting.
- Fluency in data-driven targeting and reach strategy.
- Experience managing projects across multiple stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of advertising channels across TV, audio, OOH, Display (desktop, mobile), Digital Video, Social Media, various buying methodologies (CPM, CPC, CPA), etc.
- Ability to manage all self-serve programmatic channels (display, video, social, dOOH, audio, native) and launch new channels.
- Experience with primary buying platforms & formats (Google, Amazon AAP, VMG, Trade Desk).
- Experience with leading data-driven media technology (Liveramp, Adobe AAM, Epsilon, Acxiom).
- Knowledge of Ad verification and brand safety tools (IAS, DoubleVerify, Moat).
- Ability to maintain accurate financial records.
- Ability to analyze data, optimize and ensure campaign goals are being fully met.
- Experience with management of programmatic budgets of at least Fifty million dollars.
- Programmatic leadership experience within Agency Trade Desks, Management Consultancies or brands with in-house programmatic capabilities.
- Experience with managing teams of at least five people and established high team morale through constant change and intense workloads.
- Knowledge of the evolution of programmatic media; how video, social, display, native, branded content became purchasable programmatically.
- Experience making recommendations regarding tech adoption, based on thorough awareness of the current and emerging programmatic tech landscape.
- Experience building and executing programmatic buying strategy.
- Experience with management of agency relationships and resources, and ability to influence across divisions, departments and teams.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.