Senior Manager Creative Marketing
Somerset County, NJ
What you’ll be doing...
You will lead the CMO Creative marketing team for demand generation, and web content creation for our Verizon Business and Public Sector customers. You will work in partnership with cross functional groups to successfully launch products and programs across multiple media platforms. You will help build a world class customer experience through the creative on our digital platforms, and in our nurture streams and thought leadership pieces. You should have a background in agency management, web customer experience, immersive web content, CRM, demand generation, nurture streams and B2B marketing. You will be able to analyze results and lead creative development with an agency from conception to launch in a fast paced environment.
- Work closely with creative agencies to develop immersive web content and demand generation campaigns for business.
- Market to the Small, Medium and Enterprise Business community – understand their mindset and needs.
- Brief in and lead development with our external advertising agencies.
- Report out on progress of campaigns.
- Work with minimal supervision, knowing when to bring in your manager for alignment/decisions.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing agency creative and budget.
- Digital experience working with .com creative.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience creating and executing successful digital, email, direct mail, nurture and thought leadership campaigns.
- Experience in churn reduction and CRM.
- Experience managing content calendars.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- A marketing background.
- Worked at an advertising agency or in house shop.
- Telecommunications Industry experience.
- Ability to use creative thinking in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to influence and lead teams to deliver against complex initiatives.
- Proven track record of working on successful web content that ties to media campaigns.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.