Senior Project Coordinator - Bangalore
What you’ll be doing...
- Primarily support the execution activities of Transition and Transformation Projects.
- Lead smaller or Business as Usual (BAU) projects occasionally.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input and assistance of transition leads.
- Facilitate team meetings, providing meeting minutes and action items where needed.
- Build strong communication channels with internal stakeholders in various departments.
- Track tasks assigned to the project team and prepare regular status reports.
- Ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams.
- Interface with internal/external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Prepare and document Day 1/Day 2 support documentation and acceptance criteria.
- Oversee and drive establishment of SLA/OLA agreements.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
Project management or related experience.
Even better if you have:
Two or more years of proven project management or related experience.
Excellent organizational skills.
Demonstrated experience with verbal and written communications.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
Knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Clarity).
ITIL v3 certification or obtained within 6 months of start date.
Understanding of project management and familiarity with core concepts.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.