Specialist Data Analytics
Ranga Reddy, India
What you’ll be doing...
- Working with stakeholders throughout our portfolio to identify the analytics opportunities for leveraging organization data to drive actionable business results.
- Providing insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
- Building predictive models / ML models / deep learning models / text modeling to improve efficiency.
- Testing strategize & architect the models to host / productionize in cloud (Hadoop / AWS) platforms.
- Developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Aspiring to explore new tools / platforms / methodology to upgrade our modeling ecosystem.
What we’re looking for...
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with synthesizing and leveraging massive dataset.
- Experience in quick iterations, using the techniques and algorithms best suited for solving challenging problems.
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Qlik.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree with three or more years of work experience as data analyst.
- Three or more years of experience as a data analyst.
- Ability to analyze large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools such as R, Python, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS.
- Built engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications to Production environment using DevOps like Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
- SQL skills with Teradata/ SQL Server/ Hive / Spark.
- Experience in AWS or other public cloud platforms
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.