Hillsborough County, FL
What you’ll be doing...
You are responsible for leading and driving the performance of a team of high performing B2B Inside Sales Sr. Representatives in the small-medium customer segment. You will ensure that overall sales, customer experience, and retention objectives are met for the team to ensure shareholder value is maximized. Your primary responsibilities associated with the position include:
- Managing a team of Sr. Representatives in uncovering new opportunities and advanced solutions within their assigned modules through inbound/outbound calls and proactively mining their modules for opportunities to recommend tailored personalized solutions.
- Meet and exceed defined sales and retention objectives through ongoing training, individual coaching, and monitoring of individual and team performance.
- Ensure that representatives follow up and follow through on assisting their existing customer base and manage churn.
- Ensure that their modules of customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy, professionalism and delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Analyze staffing needs of the team, provide hiring, promotion, and disciplinary action recommendations.
What we’re looking for...
You’ve got a strong leadership presence and communicate clearly and effectively with all types of audiences. You’re a passionate people leader, agile and can think quickly on your feet to solve problems and address issues in the moment. People see you as a coach and a mentor and you view your team’s accomplishments as your key indicator for success.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience in a sales environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, G-Suite, and Salesforce.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- One or more years of management experience.
- Familiarity with telesales/call center environment.
- Proven leadership ability and knowledge of the wireless industry.
- Experience in developing and coaching a high-performance team.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual.
- Ability to work well independently, and in a team environment.
- Business Sales experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.