Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We’re always looking for people who can bring fresh perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, then you’ve come to the right place!
When you work at Wabtec you work with some of the most talented and passionate professionals in the industry. Our global team is committed and results-oriented and that has helped us remain highly competitive in our industry. We recognize the value of having a diverse team and an inclusive culture. We seek out people with diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives because we believe a diverse team produces better ideas and is more successful at meeting the needs of our customers.
At this position, you will be part of the Stemmann Group, which specializes in developing and manufacturing special products for energy and data transmission, including pantographs. We are excited to welcome new employees to our team to contribute to the development and production of innovative solutions in industrial and transportation technology.
· Register customer enquiries and prepare calculations using existing internal tools and procedures
· Prepare comprehensive offers in close cooperation with Sales Manager
· Verify lead times with Production area and ensure timely delivery of offers to clients
· Track quotations and check their statuses
· Receive orders, check for completeness and clarity, and verify correctness with internal team members
· Enter orders into ERP system, supervise their timely realization, and issue delivery notes
· Maintain data in the ERP system, including delivery times, quantities, and internal purchase orders
· Use and maintain the CRM system (Salesforce)
· Supervise open invoices list, including contact with customers(mainly Polish market customers)
· Organize and support urgent deliveries
· Higher education in economics or technical studies preferred, but not required
· Few years of professional experience in B2B sales in production plants is highly preferred
· Open and easy networking personality
· Dynamic, independent, and accurate in performing tasks
· Strong customer-orientation
· Fluent in both English and Polish is mandatory
· Experience working with Excel
What do we offer?
We create opportunities for your career growth.
Not everyone offers flexible working hours, but we do.
With us, you'll only find a clean and modern work environment.
We provide stable remuneration and a personal phone.
We set the pace in the transportation industry like no one before us.
· Vacation allowance
· Christmas allowance
· Social Fund allowance
· Transportation allowance
· Medical care
*Legal authorization is required to work in the Poland. We will not sponsor individuals for work visas, now or in the future for this job.
*Please note that we do not accept agency candidate submissions without a formalized agreement with Wabtec Talent Acquisition. If you are an agency/third party Recruiter and have not been engaged by Wabtec for this search, we do not owe you a fee if you submit a candidate to the applicant tracking system that is ultimately hired.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.