Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
If you are interested in joining our Talent Community, please share your resume with us. When a position that matches your qualifications becomes available it’s that much easier to connect!
Make the electrical design and technical support of project and solve the electrical problem of production in any stage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities：
1. Manage selection, qualification & validation of new electrical components
2. Draft and design the electrical/control on Door/PD&G system;
3. Specify and define electrical components according to general/customer requirements specifications;
4. Generate and maintain the electrical components list (BOM);
5. Design the door electrical components layout, cabling/wiring routine and details of electrical aspect;
6. Trouble shooting on site for the electrical system;
7. Support the other departments to clarify supplier and customer electrical technical questions;
8. Offer the training of company member and customer for the electrical fields;
9. Ensure close communication with counterpart in COC (Center Of Competence, https://i.e Head Quarter in Europe) so that both sides work can be shared
10. Standarize the door electrical design platform:
l Build the standard components library;
l Build the standard schematic drawing library;
1. Bachelor degree, Major in Electrical Automation / Electrical Engineering;
2. Good English oral, CET4 is required;
3. Electrical design or adjustment experience is required, AutoCad is a must, EB is plus.
4. Familiar with electrical components, like cables, circuit breaker, fuse, relay, contact, pushbutton, indicator, buzzer; DC motor is a plus;
5. 3+years work experience, but not mandatory;
6. Good communication skill, honesty and team work.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.