Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Human Resources Systems and Processes Improvement:
Education and Qualification
· Recognized degree qualified in a relevant discipline (Human Resources,
Economics or Business) preferred.
· At least 10+ years HR Manager experience.
· Experience in interpreting Australian employment law, WH&S; and other government legislation.
· Strategic business knowledge and understanding.
· High level ability to influence, communicate, consult, and negotiate with staff at all levels, and with external agencies, service providers and customers.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy and to exercise tact and discretion.
· Ability to interpret and advise on awards, legislation and regulations.
· Intermediate level computing skills including Microsoft office suite;
· Knowledge of HRIS systems (Workday preferred); and
· Experience in Manufacturing/construction/Rail industry (preferred).
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.