Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ги планира, организира и контролира процесите на логистика (мегународен, домашен и интерен транспорт, магацини и залихи).
Минимални барања: Дипломиран економист или економски техничар, факултет за бизнис логистика, машински факултет или друго образование со соодветна обука или искуство. Задолжително познавање на Македонски јазик.
Предност: 2 или повеќе години слично работно искуство. Познавање на англиски јазик.
*Само кандидатите кои ќе влезат во потесен избор ќе бидат контактирани за интервју.
**Со поднесување на Вашата апликација за вработување (CV), потврдувате дека сте согласни Вашите лични податоци да бидат чувани во база и обработувани за намена за сегашно или идно вработување од страна на ВАБТЕК МЗТ АД Скопје или од трето лице ангажирано за таа цел согласно Закон. Доколку не сте согласни, Ве молиме тоа да го наведете во апликацијата.
Plans, organizes and controls the logistics processes (international, domestic and internal transport, warehouses and stocks).
• Performs tasks in accordance with the Integrated Management System (IMS) with quality, health and safety and environmental protection, according to the requirements of international standards ISO / TS 22163, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 -
• In each work activity, consistently applies the prescribed requirements for quality, health and safety as well as the requirements for environmental protection (Policies, regulations, procedures, work instructions, technological procedures, constructive documentation)
• Plans and organizes the process of logistical support in terms of organization of international, domestic transport, customs clearance and storage of materials.
• Participates in the development of transport plans, in order to optimize costs on a "just on time" basis.
• Plans the needs for materials, services and purchasing products, in accordance with constructive and technological documentation
• Prepares requests for orders, for the needs of transport, freight forwarding and customs services
• Prepares and participates in the preparation of customs documentation
• Provides and organizes transport of goods for the needs of the company and customers.
• Receives internal and external orders, distributes them to the production orders section
• Monitors the realization of the order and reports on the progress of the work
• Communicates with suppliers on delivery terms and takes care of maintaining the corporate identity and image of the Company
• Maintains databases and prepares analyses and reports on materials and products
• Monitors inventory status
• Responsible for the timely movement of parts and materials
• Organizes and controls the current export of metal and other waste in order to smooth production.
• Responsible for tidiness and hygiene in warehouses and premises.
• Responsible for proper inventory management, warehouse conditions and timely updates of inventory in the system
• Controls and is responsible for the quality of packaging and delivery of products.
Minimum Requirements: Graduated economist or economic technician, Faculty of Business Logistics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering or other education with appropriate training or experience. Mandatory knowledge of Macedonian language.
Advantage: min. 2 year related work experience. English language working proficiency.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
**By submitting your application (CV), you confirm that you agree with your personal data being kept and processed for the purpose of present or future employment by WABTEC MZT AD Skopje or a third party engaged for that purpose in accordance with the Law. If you do not agree, please state this in the application.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.