t haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
If you are interested in joining our Talent Community, please share your resume with us. When a position that matches your qualifications becomes available it’s that much easier to connect!
The Technical Product Manager, Order to Cash within the Wabtec Oracle ERP DevOps team will be responsible for being the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and operational owner of the Order Management Module (OM) tools both within and surrounding Oracle EBS and the delivery of enhancements/projects within the same space. In this role you will be expected to partner with module owners and technical leads on your team to design solutions associated to ERP projects to ensure flexible solutions usable across the Edison and Westinghouse Oracle instances. Secondary duties will include providing support for the overlapping areas of Order Management including EDI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as domain and ERP expert and drive / be accountable for operational excellence as well as stabilization of operations in the Order Management(OM) space
- Work with IT leaders and other SMEs for prioritization of critical issues and work towards resolution
- Own and be responsible for open cases reduction, RCAs and recurring issues reduction in the OM space
- Learn and support customizations like VEOS and interfaces of varying complexity including, suggesting where possible to replace customization with vanilla Oracle processes of equal or greater functionality
- Act as single technical point of contact for escalations related to EDI, driving continuous improvement between our VANS and to enable our users to be self-sufficient in this space.
- Act as technical lead for any implementations/projects or integrations related to OM
- Partner with other module owners/technical leads to define cohesive solutions for our Oracle instances.
- Work with developers ensuring deliverables are high quality and implemented in a timely manner
- Ensure changes related to OM implementations/projects go through proper testing and relevant documentation is created for future reference
- Ensure conformance to generic ERP Operations support standards / practices
- Coach / monitor contingent staff in ERP Operations support standards / practices
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). Other majors will be considered with applicable career experience in the Information Technology field.
- Advanced/ Fluent English
- Experience in an information systems design, implementation or operations
- Experience with Oracle EBS R12 with focus in either of Oracle’s cycle based modules with preference given to Order to Cash.
- Ability to read/understanding of SQL, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies Capable of planning and organizing work and processes in a continuously moving support model.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Desired Technical Skills
- Understanding the key tables and process architecture of one or more of the Oracle EBS process cycles of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory or Manufacturing
- Functional knowledge of one or more other Oracle base modules including Purchasing, Inventory, WIP, Shipping Execution, and/or Accounts Receivable.
- Ability to work within project teams to design and deliver business solutions that are compliant and in line with functional requirements.
- Ability to create and execute test plans as well to create requirement and design documents
- Global mindset, ability to manage and collaborate across a broad and diverse set of stakeholders
- Ability to coach & train, motivate peers to adopt standards & methodologies
- Desired Interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal, and leadership skills, with proven abilities to communicate complex topics to peers in a simple, clear, plan oriented manner
- Ability to anticipate obstacles and develop plans to resolve those obstacles
- Change oriented, with the ability to actively generates process improvements, support and drives change, and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways
- Resourceful and quick learner, with the ability to efficiently seek out, learn, and apply new areas of expertise, as needed
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English)
- Strategic and clear thinking to translate discreet and complex ideas to business-driven results
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.