Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are currently looking for our future Procurement Specialist who will be based in Stemmann-Polska, Kąty Wrocławskie, Polska
Your main missions will be to :
• manage supplier database management
• negotiate prices and terms of purchase with domestic and foreign suppliers
• support operational purchases in contacts with suppliers
• clarify price discrepancies with suppliers
• search for new suppliers in order to optimize prices
• stay in active search for price savings
• cooperate with the global Purchasing Department
• enter price offers into the MRP system,
• preparate analyses and purchase reports
What about you ?
• You have been graduate from higher education (preferred economic studies)
• Knowledge in English in oral and writing, is necessary to permit clear negotiations. You speak polish at least professionally.
• You are experienced in working in a similar position in a production company
• You have experience supported by successes in negotiations with international suppliers
• Having very good knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint, you are autonomous and able to take initiative in action
• You also have an analytical approach to problem solving with accuracy and conscientiousness.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.