Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ја планира, организира, менаџира, спроведува и надгледува контролата на квалитет на производи, производни процеси и материјали во производство и монтажа.
Минимални барања: Машински инжинер или сродно образование од областа на техничките науки. Познавање на Македонски јазик – задолжително. Познавање на Англиски јазик – задолжително.
Мин. 3 години работно искуство, ИСО интерен ревизор
*Само кандидатите кои ќе влезат во потесен избор ќе бидат контактирани за интервју.
**Со поднесување на Вашата апликација за вработување (CV), потврдувате дека сте согласни Вашите лични податоци да бидат чувани во база и обработувани за намена за сегашно или идно вработување од страна на ВАБТЕК МЗТ АД Скопје или од трето лице ангажирано за таа цел согласно Закон. Доколку не сте согласни, Ве молиме тоа да го наведете во апликацијата.
Plans, organizes, manages, implements and supervises the quality control of products, production processes and materials in production and assembly.
• Coordinates inter-phase and final quality control within the production process.
• Manages non-compliance in production and installation. Proposes corrective and preventive measures to prevent and eliminate the occurrence of non-compliant quality.
• Introduces quality tools within the production process and its control points.
• Develops plans and programs of activities to improve the quality of products and processes.
• Participates in resolving customer complaints.
• Participates in internal and external quality system checks.
• Prepares weekly, monthly reports for defects or finishing for parts of production and assembly.
• Communicates directly with Clients and sister companies involved from Wabtec Corporation for any quality work (registration of complaints, prompt response to customer service, analysis and preparation of 8D report, cascading of complaints to suppliers via WIM-S, etc.). ).
• Moderator of regular meetings for QRQC-Site in accordance with the defined rules for the same (San Gen Shugi approach, etc.).
• Provides and communicates up-to-date quality information for each QRQC-Site meeting as well as in the WIM-C system.
• Creates, communicates and verifies that Lessons Learned Card (LLC) is implemented and applicable.
• Uses adopted methodologies and tools (QRQC, PDCA-FTA) to analyze the cause of non-compliance and troubleshoot, taking into account that the proposed solutions are in line with the quality standards of the Customers or Wabtec Corporation.
• Coordinates the communication with the control - receiving authority of the customer.
• Performs other tasks that will be delegated to him by the direct superior
Minimum Requirements: Mechanical engineer or other related engineering degree; Macedonian language is a must. High proficiency in written and verbal English.
Min. 3 years work experience, ISO internal auditor.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
**By submitting your application (CV), you confirm that you agree with your personal data being kept and processed for the purpose of present or future employment by WABTEC MZT AD Skopje or a third party engaged for that purpose in accordance with the Law. If you do not agree, please state this in the application.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.