Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Lead and Drive the Project(s) and control:
- Profitability vs approved budget
- CC and CM
- Risk mitigation
- QCD objectives and process follow-up
- Project core team
- Ensure an active participation during Tendering and Bid process on request
3) Project Reviews:
- Ensure an efficient project management during Project life time
- Schedule and Drive the monthly project review for his portfolio
- Ensure QA is properly implemented for the project
- Propose and Drive the improvement action plan when needed
4) Interface with Customers/Sisco:
- Lead any Progress meeting and reviews
- Support the RTP during customer project review when necessary or on request
- Ensure the level of the projects Non Quality Cost is under the objective.
• Sales and Projects Management of technical projects & services in the industry sector;
• Int’l business experience in multi-cultured organisations and customers;
• Experience in MSP and associated support tools (scheduler, cost control, etc.);
• Understanding of railway business
• Understanding of manufacturing processes (sepcial process such as welding,crimping,painging,torque etc);
• Knowledge of engineering & quality disciplines;
• Knowledge of FAC cost control
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.