Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Управува со неусогласености од Добавувач, од аспект на реактивност (48ч/10д/30д) и методологија (QRQC) при што користи Корпоративни/Групни Стандарди за APQP со секој Добавувач. Го води процесот на FAI за одобрување на први примероци од Добавувач.
Управува со панел да добавувачи по артикли во однос на квалитет, и учествува како специјалист за квалитет при поддршка на развој на Добавувачи. Ги следи перформансите и резултатите на Добавувачи.
Минимални барања: Машински техничар со најмалку 2 годишно работно искуство во областа. Познавање на Македонски јазик – задолжително.
Предност – Сертификати за квалитет, ВТ, ПТ.
*Само кандидатите кои ќе влезат во потесен избор ќе бидат контактирани за интервју.
**Со поднесување на Вашата апликација за вработување (CV), потврдувате дека сте согласни Вашите лични податоци да бидат чувани во база и обработувани за намена за сегашно или идно вработување од страна на ВАБТЕК МЗТ АД Скопје или од трето лице ангажирано за таа цел согласно Закон. Доколку не сте согласни, Ве молиме тоа да го наведете во апликацијата.
Manages supplier non-compliances in terms of reactivity (48h / 10d / 30d) and methodology (QRQC) using APQP Corporate / Group Standards with each Vendor. Leads the FAI process for approval of first samples from Supplier.
Manages a panel of suppliers by item in terms of quality, and participates as a quality specialist in supporting the development of Suppliers. Monitors suppliers' performance and results.
• Recording of non-compliances with Suppliers as well as incurred costs for them in WIM-S.
• Communicates with Vendors for detected discrepancies regarding their products / deliveries, in order for the Vendor to immediately perform appropriate quarantine / removal of problematic parts that have not yet been delivered to Wabtec MZT.
• Verifies the adequacy and efficiency of Supplier activities by monitoring the recurrence of non-compliances.
• To the Director of Quality and / or the Director of Procurement, escalate problems that are a point of blocking the activities of Suppliers, and which are related to resolving non-compliance of Suppliers.
• Participates in the QRQC-S platform, where the status of non-compliances is monitored until they are resolved.
• Manages a supplier audit system and conducts regular audits.
• Conducts specific audits of special processes and according to specific customer requirements or standards.
• Works with suppliers to establish standardized processes for identifying causes of non-compliance and resolving issues in order to avoid recurrence of non-compliance by suppliers.
• Participates in resolving complaints from customers where the responsibility of suppliers and their products or services has been established.
• Implements other activities of management and quality assurance in the company: internal audits, process control, etc.
• Defines and communicates technical specifications by items, with Suppliers. Ensures their consistent implementation and compliance.
• Participates in the development of Suppliers by defining action plans to improve the Top Worst Suppliers as well as to resolve recurring non-compliances. Performs their training and education.
• Performs other tasks that will be delegated to him by the direct superior
Minimum Requirements: Mechanical technician with at least 2 years of experience; Macedonian language is a must.
Advantage – Quality related certificates, VT, PT.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
**By submitting your application (CV), you confirm that you agree with your personal data being kept and processed for the purpose of present or future employment by WABTEC MZT AD Skopje or a third party engaged for that purpose in accordance with the Law. If you do not agree, please state this in the application.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
At Wabtec, we are in the business of realizing potential. Our employees are the architects of the future. Go just about anywhere and you’ll find us. If you want to move and improve the world, start here.