Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: http://www.WabtecCorp.com.
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Ги планира и имплементира процесите во ланец на снабдување и е задолжен за водење на нови проекти поврзани со ланец на снабдување.
Минимални барања: Машински инжинер, дипломиран економист или бизнис администрација или сродно високо образование. Познавање на Македонски јазик – задолжително. Познавање на Англиски јазик – задолжително.
Предност – мин. 5 години работно искуство.
*Само кандидатите кои ќе влезат во потесен избор ќе бидат контактирани за интервју.
**Со поднесување на Вашата апликација за вработување (CV), потврдувате дека сте согласни Вашите лични податоци да бидат чувани во база и обработувани за намена за сегашно или идно вработување од страна на ВАБТЕК МЗТ АД Скопје или од трето лице ангажирано за таа цел согласно Закон. Доколку не сте согласни, Ве молиме тоа да го наведете во апликацијата.
Plans and implements supply chain processes and is in charge of leading new supply chain related projects.
• Plans and creates logistics concepts from all areas in the supply chain sector
• Plans the material flow process as part of a supply chain
• Organizes the process for the current removal of metal and other waste by the supply chain.
• Responsible for ordering packaging material and keeping track of their inventory
• Plans the processes and procedures for packaging finished products
• Optimizes existing processes in the supply chain sector using IT tools
• Suggests process optimizations and savings for better operational efficiency
• He is responsible for the accuracy of data in all reports under his authority
• He is constantly upgrading and improving his work. Participates in trainings determined by superiors, in order to improve professional and key competencies
• Adapts his qualifications and way of working to new technologies and improved work procedures
Minimum Requirements: Mechanical engineer, Bachelor of economics, MBA or other related univeristy degree; Macedonian language is a must. High proficiency in written and verbal English.
Advantage – min. 5 years work experience.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
**By submitting your application (CV), you confirm that you agree with your personal data being kept and processed for the purpose of present or future employment by WABTEC MZT AD Skopje or a third party engaged for that purpose in accordance with the Law. If you do not agree, please state this in the application.
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.